Friday, June 15, 2012

I fell in LOVE with some FLOWERS.

Check these beauties out.  It's with photographs like these that I just can't believe what a beautiful world we live in.  This is where I would love Louis Armstrong's "What a wonderful world" song to come on while you view.  I need to start making slideshows.  I think I need to take photographs so much because otherwise I would forget so much.  Thank you FLOWERS for reminding me of the worldly things (or should I say Godly things?)  that make a difference. What a Wonderful World.....

This might be my favorite.  It is so romantic.  I'm really not a good photographer.....this plant is doing all that....on it's own.

Even in color this defies gorgeous.

I have to remember to look through a different eye to really grasp the wonders of this physical beauty.

We were both visited by a friendly little fly.  Dipterans....so unique.

Another favorite.  Wow.  My eye keeps moving and these pretty little things keep floating.  I love it.  It's nice and balanced.

A different perspective.  Still Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment