Monday, June 25, 2012

Nature Photography

Perhaps I should have called this blog My Summer Nature Photography.  It seems that the plants and animals are taking over this blog.  Man...I got to get out in the city or something to fix this.  In the meantime...here are some of yesterday's favorites:

This multiflora plant had a cameo in one of my earlier posts.  It is now flowering.  I played around with this one a little bit.  i think it would make a good background for a notebook or a title page or something.

This butterfly kept me busy for awhile.  I feel like this is a Lion King moment here.  He has conquered the leaf and is going to the cliff to stick out his chest.  Pretty cool.

This is for me more than anything else.  I have a freak obsession with aphids.  I think more people should spy on these guys.  They look like they might be plotting to take over the world.  I love the one red one in this shot.  It adds a nice contrast.
I told you I had some fun with this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment