Friday, June 29, 2012

Maybe I will start some type of Norman Rockwell Experimentation. I really like these.

I was excited to show these off. :)  Here you go...Kaylee is getting some character...and man...she has beautiful big blue eyes.  What a cutie pie.  I think I'm in love....

Kaylee For President 2013!




Here she is crying when she just wakes up. I tried to put as much noise as I could into the photo to kind of make the photo move and vibrate.  High ISO, Slow Shutter.....everything.  Then I couldn't decide which one I liked best.  Now don't think I'm horrible.  I picked her up immediately after I hit the shutter button.  I want to remember EVERYTHING about her.   Including this at the time she is teething.  She is still beautiful no matter what she does.  I love her so much!

Those back teeth in this photo are the ones that are currently coming in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment